I've realized that most of the things that inspires me lately are related to home decoration. And this is obviously because I can't wait to decorate my own home. I really hope I can do it soon. Meanwhile these are some of the things I am planning to do when moving in.
1. Wallpaper: I've never had wallpaper at home, but it's one of the things I'm going to try, and I can change it anytime I want.
2. A big window with no curtains. This in particular is beautiful!
3.Wall decorations: some photos and little postcards are perfect. And the idea of the frame with the shelf inside is amazing, don't you think?
4. Exposed brick wall: You either love it or hate it. I've always liked the beauty and historical character of exposed brick, but never been lucky enough to have one. The color and texture can be a challenge when decorating, but I think brick can be more flexible than you think.
5. Again wallpaper: this time in the kitchen and with funny drawings. Love!!!
6. Steel bed: This bed brings me memories of my past. I used to sleep on a similar one in my hometown with my great-aunt during the summer. I need one!
7. Again wallpaper but this time in the bedroom and with flowers.
8. This trunk night table is definitely one of the things I need to have next to my bed.